If we look in the BIOS of the Lenovo laptops or laptops like that which don't
show clearly in BIOS like other laptops which show USB also with devices in
the BOOT menu of the BIOS. So one can easily select from which he wants to
install / load the operating system.
Trouble:Like in Laptop Lenovo G570 there is no option for booting from the USB in the BOOT MENU of BIOS.
So Here Is The Solution:
- Restart the laptop and press F2 key to enter the BIOS.
- Find USB LEGACY MODE , and enable it.
- Insert you BOOTABLE USB in the usb port and restart your laptop.
- Hit F12 key when you see the start-up logo.
- This will get you to the OPTION window where the usb is showing somehow like FLASH OR USB .
- Select the USB and install windows easily by a BOOTABLE USB.
NOTE: Make your USB boot-able other wise it will not work.
you can use "wintobootic" to make your usb bootable.
Download from http://www.wintobootic.com/
Thanks and Comments !